4/30/2007

Looking forward

to a week-long Labour Day holidays.

I'm not doing much though, but am definitely looking forward to catching up with some rest and relaxation. Some letter-writing, some diary-updating and loads of studying. Oh, also to a short retreat to recharge myself. Not so sure if I'm a good example of a typical exchange student. I do seem to be the slackest (in terms of academia) compared to the rest of the exchange students here in China. Like Wanch commented, I seem to do just about every other thing except studying. Bah, crossing my fingers and praying that I'll make it through the Chinese education system!

Great day so far. I went to the primary school for migrant children as usual. The school happened to take half day off because of a parent-teacher meeting in the afternoon. I was rather thankful for that actually, because I have yet to recharge from the 2 week madness and hanging out with young children can be rather tiring, albeit fulfilling. Here are some photos of the sweeties I hang out every Monday. :)










This is Feifei, who is in kindergarten









Children on the round-a-about.



More photos at my flickr account.

1 comment:

mudpiez said...

oh no.. why is ur comment tag in mandarin!!u haf no idea how long i took to locate this and realize that ping lun means comments k. anyway u enjoy urself over there yeh?dun think so much..make full use of ur wk long break to rest and relax!! =)