3/20/2008

All I once held dear

Today was my interview which I think didn't go too well, but I can only submit all my hopes and dreams into God's hands without too much disappointments knowing that I've tried to open a door. A door that perhaps God wanted it to be shut for my own good.

As we talk about futures...all the possibilities and what ifs. I would say that I've been worked hard throughout my four years for this, for a little ideal I had at the back of my head, that little excitement and anticipation that kept me going. I guess, at least I've tried.

Your arms wrapped around me as you said a short prayer for me, thanking our Father for this opportunity, my interest in law, for my willingness to surrender my dreams in knowing that there are great plans for me, whatever they may be.

And I feel safe, and secure. Knowing that I am in good hands.

All I once held dear, built my life upon
All this world reveres, and wars to own
All I once thought gain I have counted loss
Spent and worthless now, compared to this

Knowing you, Jesus
Knowing you, there is no greater thing
You're my all, you're the best
You're my joy, my righteousness
And I love you, Lord

2 comments:

clara said...

you know, your blog (and nick) is so amazing.. everytime you post some song lyric or a phrase (like rejoice), i'd either have had a friend talking to me about the same thing, or be humming the same song in the near past. tis amazing (:

said...

BLESSED BLESSED EASTER BING!!!!!!!!!!!! =) God is good.. all the time.