3/31/2008

Drained

Mentally. Realised I would probably be running on locomotive till 6 May then Europe here I come!!!

It's my last semester in NUS, and it all feels a bit surreal. I remember Year 1 Sem 1 when Caleb counted that I had 7 more rounds of examinations to go. Oh wow.

At least I'm delighted to say that I've enjoyed every bit of my university life. For the most parts at least, I'm not one who remembers the icky bits very well. So it's been good. It would be better if I could survive this round of exams too, I guess.

On an irrelevant note, I have now five baby hamsters. It's been a week since they were naked and pink, now they are a bit furry and endearingly squeaky. Mummy hamster has been rather edgy having to feed her babies and is constantly suspicious of us humans. I'm naming them Pennylucks, Baileys, Muffin, Finch and the last name sorta slipped my mind when I thought of it at first, I was tipsy after two glasses of Firefinch then. I suppose it would come back soon, or I'll just think of another name.

1 comment:

said...

u can always name the last one firefinch