10/20/2007

Sliding

whizzing crashing drowning

in depression. Saturdays are not meant for staying in and moping. Nor are they meant for soaking pillows and bolsters.

So much for dealing with too many people you love but disappoint. Been having too much of such disappointment this week, it's painful. We talk about visions, goals, directions, about loving each other, about being in this together, about serving God together.

But we do not do what we preach. Imperfect people struggling to make perfect sense of things.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello =D

I was surprised to see my name mentioned here, and as I read through the recently added entries, I was brought on the same up and down journey you went through not long ago, culminating in this most recent entry.

Quite coincidentally, I am not in a particularly exuberant mood now. In fact I just went to my journal and wrote down exactly why I do not feel quite so exuberant. My changing moods, however, do not reflect a whimsical God who deals whimsically with the world He created. In all these storms, He is a constant much welcomed, though often not very much understood.

Perhaps misunderstood is more accurate.

I pray that your eye will be lifted to Him, for there is no hope apart from God, and He surely makes all things beautiful in His time.

clara said...

*patpat. this week hasn't been good eh. i don't dare to say it'll get better but you can be better by taking it in your stride (:

crying is fine, cathartic and relieving. i believe in crying.

take care. *hug

Wai Han said...

when it's down it can only go up. cheer up and look forward to our gathering!