10/18/2007

Wonderland

So my geek boyfriend tells me that he refuses to open a Facebook account. Inspired by Yixian (who created an account for Wai Han who basically said the same thing), I created one for him. It was fun! Much more fun than creating my own account. I had the honour of putting up various photos (his profile picture features him in a vampire suit and a mismatched pair of feathery wings) and tagging people and adding friends. And so my geek boyfriend tells me 'if you want to maintain it, it's your choice'.

This explains my pleasant surprise when I logged on to Facebook today and saw the elaborated information updated, the 3 or 4 applications added, the sudden increase of friends in his account. Resistance is futile, afterall, my boyfriend is a self-professed geek and will tell anyone, especially those who insist that technology is evil, that he is proud of being a geek. And so he tells me that he just wants to make sure that 'his online interests are correctly represented' (paraphrased). I think, especially the World of Warcraft bit.

Oh oh, you never fail to amaze and amuse me. :D

No comments: